Hanoi is planning to build a monorail system to ease its traffic congestion and connect the existing railway routes.
Plans put forward by the Ministry of Transport for the rebuild/repair of Long Bien Bridge, a historical witness of the capital city,
Deputy Prime Minister Vu Duc Dam handed over to Hanoi representatives certificates recognising five historic places in the city as special national relic sites at a ceremony held in the capital on February 22.
The Hanoitimes - The Hanoi Municipal People’s Committee and representatives of Japan’s Saitama prefecture have signed a January 17 memorandum of understanding (MoU) regarding their cooperation and friendship.
The Hanoitimes - Hanoi authorities have announced a VND90 billion (USD4.3 million) plan to build an underground pedestrian passageway that would link the suburbs with the city centre.
The Hanoitimes - Hanoi is developing tours to six selected local trade villages as part of efforts to promote this type of tourism in the capital city.
The Hanoitimes - The Ha Noi Metropolitan Railway Management Board (MRB) and the Tokyo Metro Co. Ltd has recently signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) on cooperation in the construction and management of the capital’s railway system.
Thank you for your donation
Why Hanoi Free Tour Guides?
- Totally free of charge guiding service.
- Experiencing the tour in the most localized way with students and ex-students.
- Strictly- selected, well-trained, professional, and knowledgeable, "guides, little ambassadors" who are excellent in foreign language skills with great enthusiasm of introducing the image of Vietnam in general and Hanoi in particular to international friends.
- Easiest way to customize your tours to match your time and interests.
- Making friends with lovely Vietnamese students and ex-students.
- Offering various choices of languages: English, Chinese, French, Russian, Korean, Japanese, German and Spanish.
- Using service of among the leading voluntary organizations with over 400 volunteers.