The entertainment spectacle Ionah is a one-of-a-kind event in Hanoi.
The new show Ionah (“Hanoi” spelled backwards) begins with iconic images of Hanoian streets, and turns into a surreal and colorful dream journey for its main character, Lady Ionah.
At the end of June 2014, IWYIW Vietnam is going to hold an event named “Run for the Earth” located at Hoan Kiem Lake, Old Quarter, Hanoi. At this point
According to the General Statistics Office, Vietnam has welcomed an estimated 3.07 million foreign visitors in the first four months of the year, an increase of 27.3% compared to the same period last year.
More than 97,000 domestic and foreign holiday-makers have flocked to the central province of Thua Thien-Hue for the Hue Festival 2014, 48 percent of them foreigners.
The ubiquitous Vietnamese Ao Dai (women’s traditional long dress) gathered the attention of visitors at an exhibition of ASEAN-China costumes in Beijing.
TripAdvisor has examined millions of travelers’ reviews to come up with the top worldwide travel destinations for the year, citing Hanoi as the eighth top choice.
Thousands gathered in the northern province of Phu Tho yesterday for a grand procession to honour the Hung Kings, the founders of the Vietnamese nation.
Vietnam’s capital city of Hanoi, along with other famous destinations worldwide, was listed in the top 10 walking tours for globetrotting foodies by lonelyplanet.com in April.
The Hanoitimes - The following photos of the Red River in Hanoi have been taken from old historical documents of found in France.
(TITC) - According to the General Statistics Office, the number of int’l visitors to Viet Nam in the first two months of 2014 increased dramatically
A photo exhibition on traditional markets in Hanoi, in the past and at present, will open at the Vietnamese Women's Museum at 36 Ly Thuong Kiet street on March 6.
Thank you for your donation
Why Hanoi Free Tour Guides?
- Totally free of charge guiding service.
- Experiencing the tour in the most localized way with students and ex-students.
- Strictly- selected, well-trained, professional, and knowledgeable, "guides, little ambassadors" who are excellent in foreign language skills with great enthusiasm of introducing the image of Vietnam in general and Hanoi in particular to international friends.
- Easiest way to customize your tours to match your time and interests.
- Making friends with lovely Vietnamese students and ex-students.
- Offering various choices of languages: English, Chinese, French, Russian, Korean, Japanese, German and Spanish.
- Using service of among the leading voluntary organizations with over 400 volunteers.