What did you do in these recent freezing days? Go out with your “bear” or sleep in all day?
About the members of Hanoi Free Tour Guides, we have had a fabulous party on the occasion of the 5th birthday of the organization.
“National Volunteer Award” is an annual award from the Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union in collaboration with The United Nations Volunteers given to individuals and voluntary organizations which not only have outstanding achievements in volunteer work but also contribute to the development of Vietnam.
2014 witnessed the unforgettably successful first season of Party winter light “the colors of cultures”. Following the footsteps of 2014, this year 2015 Hanoi Free Tour Guides once again came off well with “Light the night”, the first prom and also the annual event where all members gathered together to celebrate one productive year.
At the end of June 2014, IWYIW Vietnam is going to hold an event named “Run for the Earth” located at Hoan Kiem Lake, Old Quarter, Hanoi. At this point,
Thank you for your donation
Why Hanoi Free Tour Guides?
- Totally free of charge guiding service.
- Experiencing the tour in the most localized way with students and ex-students.
- Strictly- selected, well-trained, professional, and knowledgeable, "guides, little ambassadors" who are excellent in foreign language skills with great enthusiasm of introducing the image of Vietnam in general and Hanoi in particular to international friends.
- Easiest way to customize your tours to match your time and interests.
- Making friends with lovely Vietnamese students and ex-students.
- Offering various choices of languages: English, Chinese, French, Russian, Korean, Japanese, German and Spanish.
- Using service of among the leading voluntary organizations with over 400 volunteers.