- Highly enthusiastic and passionate about voluntary activities, willing to contribute to the community and have a strong desire to become members of Hanoi Free Tour Guides.
Detailed below are the 4 stages involved in the recruitment process of Hanoi Free Tour Guides:
- CV (March 22nd – April 12th 2015).
The result of the first round will be announced on April 16th 2015. For more information, please join Hanoi Free Tour Guides Recruitment Seminar on March 29th 2015.
- Background knowledge test and teamwork (April 19th 2015)
Background knowledge test
The test includes multiple choice and short-answer questions about culture, history and other aspects of Vietnam and Hanoi in particular. Basic information about Hanoi Free Tour Guides is also tested.
Candidates are grouped to take part in a teamwork activity in which their skills are evaluated.
- Individual interview (April 26th 2015)
Shortlisted candidates are contacted for an individual interview.
- Training (From May 3rd) indoors and on-site training.
- 29/03: Recruitment Seminar.
- 22/03 – 12/04: CV round.
- 16/04: First round result announcement.
- 19/04: Background knowledge test and teamwork round.
- 26/04: Individual interview round.
- 03/05: Indoors training followed by on-site training in the following weeks.