Hanoi Free Tour Guides proudly received National Volunteer Award Published: 28 September 2015
“National Volunteer Award” is an annual award fr Read more...
- Light the Night
- 2015 Spring Recruitment
- Training Vietnamese Women’s Museum
- Hanoi Free Tour Guides Autumn Recruitment Syllabus
Why Hanoi Free Tour Guides?
- Totally free of charge guiding service.
- Experiencing the tour in the most localized way with students and ex-students.
- Strictly- selected, well-trained, professional, and knowledgeable, "guides, little ambassadors" who are excellent in foreign language skills with great enthusiasm of introducing the image of Vietnam in general and Hanoi in particular to international friends.
- Easiest way to customize your tours to match your time and interests.
- Making friends with lovely Vietnamese students and ex-students.
- Offering various choices of languages: English, Chinese, French, Russian, Korean, Japanese, German and Spanish.
- Using service of among the leading voluntary organizations with over 400 volunteers.