Tet holiday announcement 2015 Published: 06 February 2015
Dear valued guests and partners,
- Pupils and students express their love to the Fatherland
- Hanoi plans monorail system to ease congestion
- Special colour code proposed for taxi in Hanoi
- Long Bien Bridge: heritage preservation and city development
Why Hanoi Free Tour Guides?
- Totally free of charge guiding service.
- Experiencing the tour in the most localized way with students and ex-students.
- Strictly- selected, well-trained, professional, and knowledgeable, "guides, little ambassadors" who are excellent in foreign language skills with great enthusiasm of introducing the image of Vietnam in general and Hanoi in particular to international friends.
- Easiest way to customize your tours to match your time and interests.
- Making friend with lovely Vietnamese students and ex-students.
- Offering various choices of languages: English, Chinese, French, Russian, Korean, Japanese, German and Spanish.
- Using service of among the leading voluntary organizations with over 400 volunteers.