HFTGs' 5 year Anniversary celebration Published: 29 February 2016
What did you do in these recent freezing days? Go out with your “bear” or sleep in all day?
- Hanoi Free Tour Guides proudly received National Volunteer Award
- Light the Night
- 2015 Spring Recruitment
- Training Vietnamese Women’s Museum
Thank you for your donation
Why Hanoi Free Tour Guides?
- Totally free of charge guiding service.
- Experiencing the tour in the most localized way with students and ex-students.
- Strictly- selected, well-trained, professional, and knowledgeable, "guides, little ambassadors" who are excellent in foreign language skills with great enthusiasm of introducing the image of Vietnam in general and Hanoi in particular to international friends.
- Easiest way to customize your tours to match your time and interests.
- Making friends with lovely Vietnamese students and ex-students.
- Offering various choices of languages: English, Chinese, French, Russian, Korean, Japanese, German and Spanish.
- Using service of among the leading voluntary organizations with over 400 volunteers.