RECRUITMENT PROCESS - HFTGs
Candidates must be:
- University students and ex-students or those who love to travel and want to become tour guides in Hanoi.
- Confident with their proficiency in at least one among 9 foreign languages including English, French, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Spanish, German and Italian.
Hanoi Free Tour Guides (HFTGs) is a social non-profit organization founded and run by a group of students and ex-students since January 2010. Our main activity is providing a free tour guide services to foreigner when they come to Hanoi. Hanoi Free Tour Guides is aimed at propagandizing and publicly introducing the images of Vietnam, its country and people to foreigners, promoting cross-cultural communication and building up a bridge for the enhancement of international relations for the betterment of the society.
The recruitment of Hanoi free tour guide is coming again. Seize your opportunity to meet people from all over the world, explore culture & history, enhance your English, skills and experiences, and be a member of our wonderful family.
Thank you for your donation
Why Hanoi Free Tour Guides?
- Totally free of charge guiding service.
- Experiencing the tour in the most localized way with students and ex-students.
- Strictly- selected, well-trained, professional, and knowledgeable, "guides, little ambassadors" who are excellent in foreign language skills with great enthusiasm of introducing the image of Vietnam in general and Hanoi in particular to international friends.
- Easiest way to customize your tours to match your time and interests.
- Making friends with lovely Vietnamese students and ex-students.
- Offering various choices of languages: English, Chinese, French, Russian, Korean, Japanese, German and Spanish.
- Using service of among the leading voluntary organizations with over 400 volunteers.