Food and culture (14)
Nhan Dan – Nem (spring roll) is an indispensible dish during Tet (lunar New Year) meals of Vietnamese people.
With the affordability of digital cameras as a way to capture memories, it is surprising that each day portrait artist Bao Nguyen receives many customers in his small shop on bustling Hang Ngang Street.
Vietnam’s capital city of Hanoi, along with other famous destinations worldwide, was listed in the top 10 walking tours for globetrotting foodies by lonelyplanet.com in April.
Thank you for your donation
Why Hanoi Free Tour Guides?
- Totally free of charge guiding service.
- Experiencing the tour in the most localized way with students and ex-students.
- Strictly- selected, well-trained, professional, and knowledgeable, "guides, little ambassadors" who are excellent in foreign language skills with great enthusiasm of introducing the image of Vietnam in general and Hanoi in particular to international friends.
- Easiest way to customize your tours to match your time and interests.
- Making friends with lovely Vietnamese students and ex-students.
- Offering various choices of languages: English, Chinese, French, Russian, Korean, Japanese, German and Spanish.
- Using service of among the leading voluntary organizations with over 400 volunteers.