Compulsory for all newbie members
I received an email from Human Resources stated that my presence on Saturday was compulsory. The training took place at Vietnamese Women’s Museum, and they sent us a pile of information about this site. The figures were so much to remember that I felt scared at first. At home I did read through many times, but still the worry lingered inside my head.
On 2 nd March, 2014; Training outdoor activity was taken place at some sites in Hanoi such as Temple of Literature, Ho Chi Minh Complex, and Museum of Ethnology.
After marking papers with fair and serious spirit, Jury board has selected the best candidates for the award.
Thank you for your donation
Why Hanoi Free Tour Guides?
- Totally free of charge guiding service.
- Experiencing the tour in the most localized way with students and ex-students.
- Strictly- selected, well-trained, professional, and knowledgeable, "guides, little ambassadors" who are excellent in foreign language skills with great enthusiasm of introducing the image of Vietnam in general and Hanoi in particular to international friends.
- Easiest way to customize your tours to match your time and interests.
- Making friends with lovely Vietnamese students and ex-students.
- Offering various choices of languages: English, Chinese, French, Russian, Korean, Japanese, German and Spanish.
- Using service of among the leading voluntary organizations with over 400 volunteers.