Well, I guess that I might be the last member that took trial tour this recruitment winter season.
My trial tour began with a midnight calling from Mr. Cong.
It is a great honor to be the tour guide for Anil and Cheryl on the fourth Thursday of this October. They are from India but moved to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia 4 years ago for the job of Anil-at Chartered Bank.
Rena and I bounded out of bed bright and early the next morning, eager to begin our adventure together in earnest. We ate our included breakfast at the Bodega Hotel, across the street from Koto.
It’s my 5th tour and the heat of the summer made up our day.
I could see the great efforts from both tour guides and visitors to walk on the street under the strong sunlight of the noon.
Time : April 28 full day
This was the first American couple becoming my tourists in HFTGs. They were really nice, humorous, attentive, knowledgeable and of course, love eating a lot.
Today, Van and I just had a tour with a German couple. And it’s such a very memorable experience. I went to the hotel lobby just a few minutes before 9a.m so I took a little rest before greeting my guests. At first I thought that their English is kinda hard to listen to (I haven’t had a German guest before) but their speed and their stress is really easy to follow. The boy lived in America for about 5 years while the girl had several months in Australia.
Thank you for your donation
Why Hanoi Free Tour Guides?
- Totally free of charge guiding service.
- Experiencing the tour in the most localized way with students and ex-students.
- Strictly- selected, well-trained, professional, and knowledgeable, "guides, little ambassadors" who are excellent in foreign language skills with great enthusiasm of introducing the image of Vietnam in general and Hanoi in particular to international friends.
- Easiest way to customize your tours to match your time and interests.
- Making friends with lovely Vietnamese students and ex-students.
- Offering various choices of languages: English, Chinese, French, Russian, Korean, Japanese, German and Spanish.
- Using service of among the leading voluntary organizations with over 400 volunteers.